Monday, July 5, 2010

BEST Iced Tea in NYC is Thai!

I am not much for iced teas or Iced coffees, and I hate whenever I go to a restaurant and they offer naturally brewed iced tea that tastes like NOTHING but brown water. I never understood that at all. But then I came across this very appealing concoction that I would see people drinking at Thai restaurants and I just had to try it. Now I am hooked. It's awesome...its sweet, appealing to the eyes, smell great and tastes like nothing I've ever had.
The tea itself is sweetened and they add either milk or half and half depending on the restaurant you visit. Yup...I know...the best tea in NY is Thai. This particular version in the photo comes from a great little Thai place in Queens. Read my review on Yelp.com. And become a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment